Bus suffers fire damage


On Monday 21st January we had a serious fire on the mens bus.

The upstairs bedding area is water and smoke damaged. The locker area is gutted with the fire.

It seems to have started in a strip light behind the lockers. The bus has special non heating lights so it looks like the electrics in the light failed or shorted out.

This is devastating for us. The upstairs will need stripping out, the roof will need to be repaired and recovered. The mattresses, all the bedding and many of the curtains are destroyed.

We can rebuild but it will take time. We really need to finish off the women’s bus in a few days just to house the guys while we work on the men’s bus.

Any and all help is appreciated.

If you have any money to spare please donate to our go fund me campaign